Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Make Friends in Digg

Yesterday, I submitted this blog to Digg, del.icos.us and a list of blog directories.

Can you imagine how many visitors I got? Only two immediately after I submitted it to Digg yesterday morning.

Why is it so hard to promote website and blogs? So I’m thinking if it was because the title of my blog is not creative and attractive। Another possibility is that I didn’t do much detail work and had no social network. So I searched Google how to find friends in Digg and did find some good articles (check my Digg profile). I then thought I should try this. So I added a Page Element (Add Me to Your Digg Friends) in this blog (see right sidebar). On the other hand, I edited my Digg profile and add more interesting websites to my favorite. I hope somebody can make mutual friends with me.

Let's find out if this try has any effect later.

No comments: